This role provides admin support and document review in the renewal process to ensure that communication and process flow between Marsh, carriers and clients is timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance. This role is also responsible for the gathering and reviewing of required client information to ensure that client teams are able to present information to the clients and carriers and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Manages and records client and carrier communications in workflow system to ensure timely follow up and review by client team.
- Responsible for gathering and formatting client renewal information and exposure documents
- Records quotes, declinations, indications, extensions and cancellations and escalates concerns to direct manager or client team
- Checks and confirms policy language
- Receives and records binders, policies, and endorsements and sends to clients
- Builds and maintains relationships with client teams to provide timely and proactive customer service to client team and peers.
- Stays current, understands and complies with all Marsh compliance, professional and transparency standards
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top