This role provides admin support and document review in the renewal process to ensure that communication and process flow between Marsh, carriers and clients is timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance. This role is also responsible for the gathering and reviewing of required client information to ensure that client teams are able to present information to the clients and carriers and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Responsible for gathering of all client renewal information, creation of renewal documents, carrier confirmations, review and follow up regarding submissions, endorsements, declinations, policy issuance, extensions and cancellations and escalating concerns to direct manager or Client Team, as appropriate Manages and records all confirmation and follow up activities in workflow system. Compare certified policy to policy issuance request. Manages and records all activities in workflow system to ensure timely follow up and review by client team.
- Builds and maintains relationships with client teams to provide timely and proactive customer service to client team and peers.
- Stays current, understands and complies with all Marsh compliance, professional and transparency standards.
Internal Company Communication: Client Teams & Insurance Specialist Supervisor
- To ensure all client information is reviewed in evaluating risk
External Company Communication: Client & Carrier
- Responsible for soliciting current client information to ensure thorough review of risk; may have little to no contact
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that they provide feedback for any improvement to forms, process or workflow system for greater efficiency.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top