Insurance Sales Producer - Commercial - MMA Milwaukee, WI
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in New Berlin, WI may be the place for you.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
As a Marsh & McLennan Agency Sales Executive, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership.
With a focus on growing the business, we are looking for motivated, experienced sales professionals to join our growing team focusing on the following areas: Employee Benefits Sales Executives and Commercial Property & Casualty Sales Executives.
The following qualifications are desired:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated skills and ability to deal with a variety of people and personalities.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that instills good working relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Computer proficiency with systems and programs (i.e. Microsoft products, Salesforce).
- Establishes priorities and organizes time efficiently to ensure meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- High level of organizational ability.
- Ability to attend after hour events for community integration and presence.
- Minimum of 3 years b2b solution selling experience.
Education Requirements: Must have insurance license as required by area of focus (Life & Health or Property & Casualty) or be able to obtain the license within 90 days of employment. Must have attained or achieved an insurance designation within 3 years of hire.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top