Insurance Sales Producer
As a division of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the largest and most successful insurance broker in the world, MMA offers inspired strategies and new solutions as a single source provider of insurance, financial services, employee benefits and related consulting here in the United States and across the globe.
We are currently looking for Insurance Sales Producers, who have done consultative selling to mid-market companies. P/C and Employee Benefits are our sweet spots and we welcome established books of business.
- New business to business account development
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Using a consultative sales approach, conduct proposals to C-Level Executives
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy:
- Starting base up to $100k + Uncapped Commissions
- Residual Commissions
- Potential to make $250k+
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mentorships Training Program
- Full Benefits Package
• 2-5 years of Outside B2B (business-to-business) selling with a proven track record in being able to ask the right questions in order to foster credibility quickly while at the same time gaining a sense of how to best align our offerings with the client.
•Experience in the midmarket - companies with (100 - 1000 employees).
•Corporate image coupled with a great attitude
•Must be assertive - yet consultative
•BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
•Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce a plus
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top