Insurance Sales Consultant/Producer
MMA Mid-Atlantic, Senn Dunn - All Locations
If you have an excellent track record in Business to Business sales, are passionate about business development and want to be part of a collaborative team, then you could be considered for a Sales Consultant/Producer role at Senn Dunn Insurance.
- Identifies, qualifies and sells new client engagements with target organizations to achieve or exceed annual goals
- Builds effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organizations
- Uses a highly consultative approach to setup sales meetings and conduct face to face meetings with prospects
- Organizes and executes a multi-faceted sales plan to effectively make direct contact with prospects
- Participates in professional organizations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain pipelines and to obtain prospects
- Understands the short and long-term needs and challenges of prospects and how the MMA value proposition and industry best practices can assist in solving their problems, improve their competitive position and move their business forward
- Works closely with a team of consultants and analysts to collaboratively develop solutions that will move prospects through the sales process and win the sale
- Proficient in and a champion of the tools and processes, sales effectiveness techniques and best practices of MMA
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top