Insurance Producer/Sales Executive (New England)
The Marsh & McLennan Agency (New England Region) is currently looking for B2B Sales Professionals, with 1-3 years of consultative sales experience, preferably in the insurance industry to join our Sales Force in the New England Area.
As the mid-market arm of MARSH, we have a global reach with the added benefits of a local touch. Utilizing our presentation based sales model and MARSH branding can separate you from the competition. We offer formal sales and insurance training along with continuous workshops to help you develop your industry knowledge and presentation skills. Our best-of-breed Sales Team has years of experience winning business and is highly collaborative and supportive. Our salaries are competitive and our compensation structure for new hires allows you to build your book of business / residuals - leading to real, sustainable wealth and a long term career.
Our ideal candidate will have a consultative approach and experience prospecting, cold-calling and presenting to mid-sized companies along with a proven track record of achieving quota year over year. Insurance experience is preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of consultative sales experience. Business to Business(B2B) Insurance related sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to connect with business owners, c-suite, decision makers and influencers
- Consultative selling preference & skill to understand the needs of prospective clients & ability to learn our solutions in order to connect the dots effectively.
- Ability to bring and further develop a database of qualified leads through cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Demonstrated ability to gather and submit detailed business information for presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Strong alignment with our core values (Collaboration, Honesty, Integrity, Accountability, Passion & Innovation)
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top