Insurance Operations Specialist II
- Boston, MA
Marsh & McLennan Companies has an opportunity to join our company as an Insurance Operations Specialist I in the Construction Wrap-Up Service department. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for effective administrative support of specific Wrap-Up engagements. Requiring a skill set including Marsh Wrap-Up technologies, accurate data input, insurer claims data, insurer audit systems, wrap-up Project Insurance Manual, basic contractor insurance pricing, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maximizes the success of Marsh by optimizing the satisfaction of enrolled contractors and improving NOI by maintaining productivity standards
- Processes all WU forms and supporting correspondence including Notice of Award, Insurance Premium Worksheet, Enrollment, Certificate of Insurance, Policy Issuance, Payroll Reporting, and Notice of Completion
- Performs initial analysis of contractor insurance credits, escalating to WUPM as necessary for complicated programs or deviations from expected values
- Follows up on delinquent and missing information from contractors
- Enters information into Marsh WU technology (MWrap)
- Issues and delivers standard reports to client, enrolled contractors, and insurer as required
- Addresses client and contractor questions and concerns, escalating to WUPM as necessary
- Prepares, organizes and distributes reports for stewardship and claims review meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years of insurance operations experience
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel with basic math formulas)
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company policies, practices and organization
- Ability to interface with employees and management at various levels within an organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be able to organize and handle multiple priorities
- Follows instructions and completes tasks within assigned time frames and with acceptable levels of accuracy
- Requires attention to detail, excellent analytical ability and strong written and verbal communication skills
- P & C licensed a plus OR able and willing to obtain within 12 - 24 months of hire
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top