This role supports a mid-sized team of Client Advisory and Sales Professionals with account management tasks for various account scopes and complexities
- Facilitates communication across businesses, internally and externally, composes correspondences for circulation and handles service calls from outside parties.
- Works with carriers to quote high-net worth personal lines policies and assists in negotiation of terms and premiums with underwriters. Prepares Summaries of Insurance and Proposals for the Client Advisory and Sales Professionals.
- Creates policy files, makes sure all documents are in the file according to company standards and communicates with agents to acquire necessary documents.
- Organizes annual events, works to ensure each event is in alignment with historical and internal expectations and budget restrictions, and plans ad-hoc events, conferences and discussions as delegated.
- Assists with presentation and deliverable creation for account work, manages the creation of an agenda and all logistical matters for relevant meetings and exchanges.
- Handles accounting matters and reconciles Accounts Receivable with accounting differences and additional financial account management responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative or client-facing role
- Two (2) years personal lines insurance experience preferred but not mandatory
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Willing and able to obtain P&C License within 90 days of employment
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required
Back to top