The Insurance Associate helps facilitate the day-to-day operation of the Private Client Services team. This entails providing administrative support to the Client Advisor Manager, assisting colleagues prepare for prospect and client meetings, managing inbound communications and maintaining office inventory.
Stewardship & Sales Support (CA Team/SRC)
- Assist in the stewardship process by ordering designated summaries in advance of the review target date and provide assistance to the team in preparation of stewardship reviews; updating summaries; creating spreadsheets and other documents as requested; binding; obtaining quotes; remarketing where applicable.
- Assist in the new business process by establishing Applied file, creating binders, identification cards, cancellation forms and coordination of new business policy delivery.
- At client advisor manager/client advisor's direction quote coverages via carrier websites, locate carrier specific information and obtain policy declarations.
Managerial Assistance and General Office Support
- Provide assistance to manager assuring reports, attendance, Travel & Entertainment, special projects are completed accurately and prior to deadline.
- Provide administrative support to Manager/team with event planning: invitations, maintain guest list; venue catering.
- Provide administrative support to Manager with the scheduling of local office client, carrier and guest visits including security clearance, meeting space reservations and proper greeting.
General Administrative (Facilitate day-to-day operation of office)
- Interact with colleagues to assure work assignments given are prioritized as to importance; date needed and are delivered error-free and prior to deadline.
- At CAM or client advisor's direction process endorsements, mortgagee/Lienholder inquiries, client identification requests and billing inquiries.
- Facilitate day-to-day operation of office by ensuring sufficient quantities of up-to-date, compliant supplies, marketing materials, mail delivery and scanning completed as instructed.
- Effectively manage phone coverage to assure clients are immediately assisted and/or routed to the appropriate person in an efficient, friendly manner.
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail and distribute incoming faxes from main fax to appropriate recipient.
Compliance (Professional Standards, Encryption Protocol)
- Adhere to clean desk and encryption protocols and assist office colleagues with adherence to policies.
- Adhere to principals of the Greater Good by encompassing Marsh Best Practices for Compliance and Transparency professional standards.
- Complete all Marsh/PCS required learning courses and utilize internal reference tools to keep current on company policies/procedures, carrier developments and marketplace trends.
- Take an active role in personal professional development by discussing career aspirations with your manager and if applicable, jointly establishing a development plan.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top