Provide support for Client Administrators and Client Managers in servicing all lines of commercial insurance in accordance with departmental objectives and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist Client Administrators and Managers in providing service to accounts as additional experience, knowledge and familiarity with processes and procedures of file maintenance and day-to-day tasks is achieved.
• Process New Mail
• Mail monthly installment invoices to clients
• Prepare policy for policy checking by:
• Confirming all necessary documents are in file
• Creating policy checking request form.
• Sending task to policy checkers
• When checked policy is returned, if no errors, process the policy to the client.
• If errors, process policy to client once CA/CM has addressed the errors or requested that the policy be sent pending review.
• Review endorsements for accuracy. If correct, send to client with explanatory email. If errors, process request for correction.
• If endorsement has return premium request check from accounting. Follow-up with accounting for check if not received in a timely manner.
• Follow-up with Carriers/Wholesalers for completion of endorsements.
• Bill as necessary within agency defined timeline as outlined in procedures.
• File and Prepare for CA/CM. Update task to note policy with cancellation date.
• Complete daily cert requests
• Date off holders
• Add New Prospects and Clients
• Update policy data
• Issue Auto ID Cards
• Create Applications
• Manage the set up and use of the teams iPads.
• Create Schedules of Insurance as requested
• Handle Special Projects as requested.
- With more experience, assist in the processing of Final Audits .
• Become proficient in the use of technology systems, software and tools such as ImageRight, and Sagitta.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with other Associates and clients.
Education and/or Experience
• A bachelor's degree or ability to receive the degree within two to three months, or a minimum of 1-2 years industry Property & Casualty experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties is required.
• Obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors License.
• Achieve an AAI, AINS or INS designation as well as have willingness to pursue continuing education in the form of insurance designations and professional development training.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Must maintain a high attention to detail when working at a varying pace and managing multiple tasks with adjusting priorities.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as use office machinery such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
• Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Back to top