Inside Sales Representative / Administrator
Are you an experienced sales administrator who wants to develop your career further, working in a sales and customer focused role? If so, then Dovetail has the perfect opportunity for you! There is an immediate opportunity for a motivated and hungry individual to join a high achieving team with an established client base as an Inside Sales Representative/Administrator.
In this role you will be an integral part of the Dovetail team and be responsible for helping us build a world-class sales operation, as well as generating revenue and maintaining excellent client service for your own portfolio.
- Uses Dovetail tools (e.g. MS Office and Salesforce) to track and report on inside and outside sales activities and results
- Develops and distributes reports to sales staff and management
- Utilizes available data to build information to build a deep understanding of our agency partners
- Conducts competitor analysis
- Maintains and updates carrier literature
- Ensures proper set up of new and existing agencies in our various systems, including compliance items such as E&O and licensing
- Adheres strictly to the Company's quality practices and other systems and procedures
- Provides administration support to new inside and outside sales representatives
- Maximizes client retention through exceptional client service to existing Dovetail agencies.
- Communicates/liaises with insurers to obtain information, data, terms and quotation on behalf of clients and communicate information to clients in a compliant manner
- Manage sinbound calls and resolve questions/queries
- Provide administration and business support services for the Dovetail sales team
- Ensures compliance with Dovetail procedures and Code of Professional Conduct
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top