Information Security Analyst/Operator
The purpose of this role is to support Mercer Information Security programs by running daily operations of multiple security platforms and performing security reviews of Mercer applications. The Information Security Analyst must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
He/she must be able to work effectively with limited supervision on security related tasks and projects to drive results and build positive relationships with coworkers and development teams. This individual will serve as a contributor to constantly improve Mercer's security posture.
- Run daily operations of Information Security platforms (i.e. HPE SecureData, RSA Adaptive Authentication, WhiteHat Sentinel, IBM AppScan Enterprise)
- Develop/enhance related metrics
- Generate related weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Support secure-by-design and privacy-by-design architecture reviews
- Support new technology and infrastructure investigations and proofs of concept
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top