Information Security Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support Mercer Information Security programs by running daily operations of multiple security platforms and performing security reviews of Mercer applications. The Information Security Analyst must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
He/she must be able to work effectively with limited supervision on security related tasks and projects to drive results and build positive relationships with coworkers and development teams. This individual will serve as a contributor to constantly improve Mercer's security posture.
- Run daily operations of Information Security platforms (i.e. HPE SecureData, RSA Adaptive Authentication, WhiteHat Sentinel, IBM AppScan Enterprise)
- Develop/enhance related metrics
- Generate related weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Support secure-by-design and privacy-by-design architecture reviews
- Support new technology and infrastructure investigations and proofs of concept
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience with Information Security products and services
- Working knowledge in all areas of technology (infrastructure, commercial applications, software development, end-user platforms, IT operations)
- Process automation and scripting experience
- Familiarity with penetration testing
- Familiarity with threat modeling and security design review methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communications skills including writing and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies/platforms with ease
- IT Security certifications and training preferred (i.e. CISSP, CEH, SANS training/certifications).
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top