Implementation Services Specialist
- Urbandale, IA
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting implementation and renewal annual enrollments and ongoing administration for 365+ clients. This role coordinates the work being performed across technical teams as well as managing the project timelines of the client teams. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of both technical aptitude/understanding and project management skills. This position is for an established and productive professional individual contributor, who works independently with minimal supervision on one or more implementation technical functions on client projects, including adherence to best practices and documentation standards. Partner and communicate effectively with other project team members. Contribute towards status updates, risk management, remediation plans, and scope management. Execute the function efficiently, accurately and timely on each client project.
- Overall accountability for the performance of Configuration and Testing for clients
- Provide weekly reporting back to leadership and client team stakeholders
- First point of contact for the client teams regarding configuration and testing activities
- Work across multiple teams to plan, organize and prioritize activities
- Ensure configuration and testing are progressing towards targeted release dates
- Facilitate communication between the Configuration/testing teams and client teams
- Lead regular ongoing calls with team members
- Manage the testing defect log during testing of sites during annual enrollment
- Coordinate change management within configuration and testing teams
- Maintain Project Plan & Change Management Databases
- Ensure Client Teams are aware of deadlines on requirements and impacts
- Manage and log Change Requests after proper approval/signoff from Mercer leadership
- Review requirement documents and provide feedback to client teams
- Facilitate resolution on Open Items from Configuration and Testing Teams
- Oversee site handoff of site to client teams
- Provide Regular Status Reporting to Client Team Stakeholders
- Oversee development of client specific testing material
- Lead Ongoing support to clients post annual enrollment
- Help determine configuration scope of the ongoing work
- Assign teams to complete configuration/testing work
- Communicate with client team when support issues are complete
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Programming fundamentals, relational databases, data analysis skills, and testing methodologybackground.
- Knowledge of and experience working inhealth and benefitsadministration preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Word.
Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top