Implementation Project Manager, Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
As a member of the MMA MarketLink team, the Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of our clients' project plans relating to new services. This involves developing client plans to properly outline tasks, resources and timelines, coordinating team resources to meet project deadlines, and reporting project statuses and milestones to the management. This position requires strong demonstrated project management experience in benefits administration (preferably Health & Welfare) and/or handling complex technical projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude, but are not limited, to the following:
- Accountable for the successful delivery of new case installations while providing a high level of client satisfaction during the implementation process and the transition to the client support teams;
- Conduct implementation kick-off with client (in-person or via teleconference) to review customer requirements, develop plan of approach, develop implementation project plan, assign roles and responsibilities and determine agreed upon timelines for completion;
- Assess & leverage risk and develop contingency plans if needed;
- Individually responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables;
- Coordinate the gathering of business requirements and development of functional design specifications;
- Document plan requirements and coordinate the development of processes & procedures;
- Assist with the creation and review of functional and technical requirements, test plans, training materials and procedure documents;
- Coordinate testing and quality review of client deliverables;
- Summarize and report project status to management;
- Establish and cultivate relationship with clients, vendors, carriers and internal departments to ensure successful implementations;
- Lead and manage regularly scheduled meetings associated with the project;
- Anticipate issues and manage client expectations;
- Continuously improve internal implementation processes to improve quality, increase consistency, and shorten timetables;
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top