Hyperion Developer / Administrator
The MMC Controllership FIS team leverages the synergies - best practices, intellectual capital and operating efficiencies by working with Finance across each Operating Company to achieve common goals. Simultaneously, FIS works to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of MMC's control environment and create an organization that fosters professional development of our finance and financial solutions staff.
The FIS team is comprised of approximately 90 colleagues who possess cross Operating Company institutional knowledge. This invaluable knowledge base enables the team to deliver best in class global solutions as well as support end users around the world on a myriad of financial applications. In addition to colleagues, there are approximately 225 contract FIS resources who help support and develop our financial systems.
The team is structured into verticals who specialize in the delivery and support of financial solutions and several horizontal teams that provide operational support, manage the technical infrastructure, and oversee end to end testing of solutions prior to deployment.
The FIS client base includes Controllership, Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Legal, and Internal Audit. FIS works closely with all Finance groups in establishing strategic roadmaps and in the execution of programs to design, develop and deliver optimal solutions.
- Assist Enterprise Performance Management delivery teams in new projects and implementations
- Maintain & support Planning, Essbase, Reporting applications, including system security, data processing issues, Smart view queries
- Support consolidation, budgeting and forecasting processes, and work closely with controllership and FP&A finance teams to ensure timely budget/forecast submission & reporting.
- Work closely with Operations team to identify system problems and provide solutions to minimize system outages.
- Maintain metadata changes and mapping tables between all financial systems as needed and communicate changes to users and management
- Update standardized support process documents in line with enhancements/changes made to Reporting and Budgeting applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for query/problem/issue resolution, process improvement and fixing the root cause of problems in the application support processes
- Identify problem areas in regards to processes and work with the team to generate solutions and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development, administration or maintenance of performance management applications
- Experience with budgeting & forecasting processes
- Experience with enterprise performance applications such as Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Hyperion Smart view or any other similar tools
- Experience with Microsoft excel
- Good communications skills
- Knowledge in software development life cycle and application support
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top