Human Resources (HR) Transformation Consultant
HR Transformation Consultant Talent Is the Final Frontier
The Critical Connection Between Careers, Workforces, and Business Performance
The market landscape is changing at an unprecedented pace. Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates.
Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left?
The answer: people. Your people are your only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Mercer's Career business is actively searching for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Transformation Consultant.
The HR Transformation Consultant --
- Serves as lead talent consultant on medium- and large-clients and/or second on jumbo clients, including managing overall service delivery and solution design.
- Acts as the day-to-day lead for the client, ensuring project requirements, solutions and deliverables meet client expectations.
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles and responsibilities within the client team.
- Generates sales by expanding revenues from existing clients and by leading prospecting efforts with new clients.
- Acts as a mentor and coach by motivating staff to deliver a high standard of work.
- Delegates effectively to provide developmental opportunities to team members.
To be considered for this career opportunity, our ideal candidate will have these required core competencies:
- BA/BS degree in business, information systems, HRmanagement or organizational psychology; Master's degree preferred;
- At least5+ years' experience in HR strategy and redesign or HR management systems consulting;
- Ability to effectively and accurately manage multiple tasks and complex sales opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal andwritten communications, and presentation skills;
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, developing productive working relationships with diverse groups of people;
- Broad management skills including team building and strategic and tactical management;
- Self-sufficient and generate and close leads independently;
- Strong working knowledge of the HR functions such as -- benefits, communications, payroll, compensation, recruitment, staffing, and training and development;
- Familiarity with the purpose, design and implementation of employee service centers, sourcing strategies and internal capability assessments to support the HR Transformation function;
- Experience and working knowledge of HR Management Systems (HRMS), including talent and rewards technology offerings. Familiarity with ERPs, HRIS and payroll solutions, Enterprise Compensation Solutions, Talent Management and Benefits Administration Solutions;
- Proven experience as aproject manager, specifically in a consulting environment;
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills; willingness to adapt to changing work and travel requirements.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top