HR Shared Services Delivery Leader
Are you passionate about service delivery and providing best in class service? Our HR Shared Services function is evolving and their scope of responsibility is expanding. The HR Shared Services focuses on providing high quality, cost effective operational and transactional services through a centralized and standardized model delivering a consistent and high quality experience throughout the employee life cycle. The team strives to streamline and automate manual processes with the aim to reduce cost, accommodate growth and improve customer service.
Our team is seeking to hire an HR Shared Services Delivery Leader to lead team members across multiple geographies. The role will report to the Senior HR Shared Services Delivery leader. The successful hire will:
- Build results driven teams by providing direction to staff in the areas of hiring, training, developing colleagues and creating and supporting development plans for cross training.
- Oversee performance of teams; provides results to both clients and colleagues on progress and identifying areas of improvement; provides employee recognition/rewards programs to motivate and energize teams to their fullest potential.
- Act as an escalation point for complex cases or cases requiring special handling by real-time decision making, scheduling of staff, reporting to clients/management, approving time off requests, resolving system/telecom issues, participating in meetings or project planning; providing direction, feedback and coaching to enhance individual and team performance.
- Ensure performance measures are in place, monitors work volumes, systems & resources to ensure the team meets its objectives and SLA's by fielding real-time questions from the specialist team managers, supporting colleagues via coaching, and mentoring to fullest personal performance.
- Manage the daily performance of the teams to meet/exceed client expectations and team Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage the HRSS Regional budget by planning and controlling costs monthly, striving to continue cost reductions where appropriate and overseeing transactions to ensure proper approval is obtained as defined within the HR Governance.
- Deliver value through improvement projects by managing work streams, defining processes, approving technology recommendations and developing timelines including internal HRSS projects and those generated by COE partner.
- Manage the day to day relationship with vendors that have a direct impact on the team's ability to perform their functions; examples include GOSS, Mercer Benefits Outsourcing, ADP, etc.
- Work with senior leaders to implement all strategic directions to support additional goals of the Global HR Service Delivery Model, supporting evolution of COE and BPN's makes recommendations regarding additional capacity in the NA HRSS for new work.
- Act as Change Manager to identify, plan and implement all agreed operational and infrastructure changes, timely and accurate communication, training and support to all constituents to integrate the new model into business as usual state.
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated background leading a HR Shared Service or Operations function preferably with large global enterprise
- Proven ability to manage and mentor a team
- Working knowledge of payroll practices and processes across geographies (international as well)
- Must exhibit excellent influencing skills; excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent judgement and ability to resolve issues within defined HR policies and procedures
- Experience of developing KPIs and SLAs to enhance service delivery
- Solid HR functional experience
- Ability to travel internationally (approximately 20%)
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top