High Net Worth Personal Lines Client Advisor- Las Vegas, NV
Acts as primary contact for clients in relationship to overall management of personal insurance program. The client advisor is responsible for staying abreast of changes in clients' lifestyle that impact their risk profile and coverages, conducting annual reviews of clients' insurance program , negotiating with carriers on client's behalf, based on detailed market knowledge, and recommending appropriate coverages, limits and risk management solutions to clients. CA's are also responsible for new business generation by obtaining referrals from existing clients and centers of influence and expanding relationships with current clients.
- Book contains several complex clients with high activity and frequent contact.
- Exhibits some self-management of their book of business. Sheds transactional clients to create capacity for newly sourced clients.
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person or over the phone
- Present clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise and counsel on complex risks.
- Reviews client exposures, loss experience and current coverages and recommends appropriate products and services.
- Gathers information from client related to risk management needs and evaluate and propose a variety of solutions to manage client's risk.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and conducts annual interactive Client Advisory reviews where appropriate.
- Understands, introduces and leverages the services of PCS Specialty Practices areas, as appropriate, including surplus lines placements as appropriate.
- Conducts most Client Advisory Reviews via phone however some may be conducted by face to face meetings. On the largest and most complex clients a manager or the National Client Executive will participate.
- Steps out of their own day to day responsibilities to assist the team with new Client Advisor on-boarding by working with them one on one on some of the standard day to day tasks
- Revenue generation primarily through cross selling existing clients; builds their book by successfully sourcing new clients from within existing client relationships. Minimum sourced new client count one per quarter.
- Responsible for new business development of assigned book of business through referrals and expanding existing client programs
- Accountable for client retention through delivery of exceptional client service
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for clients and prospects, while conforming with all laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
- Networks with clients, including other Marsh colleagues associated with the client, to solicit new client relationships.
- Escalates internal and external service concerns that other clients may also be experiencing to appropriate departments for action and prevention of further client impact.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, and other relevant documents.
- Communicates client's risk solution and binding instructions to carriers.
- Utilizes the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Manages client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top