Hedge Fund Analyst
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
The Hedge Fund Analyst will support the Chief Investment Officer and Deputy Chief Investment Officer for Hedge Funds as they seek to implement hedge fund portfolio solutions for institutional clientele. To fulfill this role, the Hedge Fund Analyst will:
- Create and maintain investor presentations and other marketing materials
- Create hedge fund risk monitoring reports and aggregate the reporting to the hedge fund portfolio level
- Track client hedge fund investment activity
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis on new and existing hedge fund managers
- Attend hedge fund manager meetings in the local office each week to gain exposure to the industry and observe and learn from the portfolio managers and researchers that lead the meetings.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top