Health Service Delivery Specialist - Remote Opportunities Available
The Service Delivery team prides itself on being a strategic thought leader that handles client relationships with the utmost professionalism. As the Service Delivery Specialist, you will be a pivotal member of the Client Services Leadership team and have direct influence on future developments and revenue streams for the successful planned growth of Mercer Marketplace 365.
Client & Documentation Management:
- Accountable for and maintains all client specific documentation; including updating requirements, obtaining client sign off and storing according to Mercer standards and protocols.
- Ensures all client inquires, emails, and requests for information are replied to in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ownership of client calls/ logs or agendas associated with them. Must be familiar with and prepared to speak to all issues being tracked for assigned clients on these calls.
- Has accountability for discussions with product team on how products work, specific rules, and identifying potential modifications. Responsible for communicating all changes to business partners and client.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with extended team to meet client needs and expectations.
Issue & Task Management:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client to report, escalate issues, and communicate on all open items.
- Effectively partners with client to prioritize open issues, oversees fix and enhancement work, and maintains all of those items on an open items log.
- Analyzes and proposes updates, enhancements and/or possible solutions for open issues with business partners and senior leadership.
- Manages open project work to track stage of project, identify/work outstanding items,and ensure roadblocks or open questions are addressed to keep project moving forward.
- Owns the client internal processing log to ensure all tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Provides root cause analysis summary to client, sharing the appropriate information and level of detail and clean up when required.
- Escalates fix and identifies enhancement work beyond our standards with business partners based on client visibility, number of impacted participants, risk/exposure for Mercer, and informs Team Leads as needed. Reports and escalates all compliance issues and implements process improvements to minimize future risk.
- Communicates and collaborates with extended team to ensure client tasks and issues are being addressed in timely and thorough manner.
- Serves as the Open Enrollment project manager and owner.
- Quality review of payroll files
- Ensures that reports are delivered timely and accurately to clients
- Performs Quality Control on report repository, making updates as needed with ongoing reporting, including premiums.
- Collaborates with clients to identify audit needs, requirements and determines best method of support.
- Manages requests for ad-hoc reporting from clients by either collecting or providing data using standard reporting available or identifying and engaging additional resources as needed.
- Updates ongoing client health reporting, including standard project plan updates to ensure senior leadership has current and accurate picture of client's overall satisfaction
- 3-5 years in specific domains of HR administration (Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and manage deliverables with external vendors
- Experience with prior software implementation and training
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top