Health & Productivity Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Director of Client Services, this position assists with the development of MMA's Health Management Practice. The position is a main point of contact and support for internal and external clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide internal and external client support as delegated.
- Assist with printing, binding and organizing materials for the department including ordering books and other resources to provide to clients
- Coordinate and attend client Health Fairs as requested by team members.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings ensuring space, layout, audio/visual equipment requirements are available during meetings as well as catering, as needed.
- Work with internal departments as necessary - IT, Accounting, Operations, etc.
- Act as a resource for wellness team in administration functions.
• Under supervision, manage wellness initiatives making recommendations for assigned clients.
- Be a resource for Client Service teams in supporting wellness program implementation.
- Coordinate wellness plans through communications to senior level client management, Client Service team and Client Sales Executive.
- Support onboarding of Clients into Monthly Well-being Challenges, including facilitating meetings, providing client training, updating collateral, and distributing monthly reports.
- Coordinate and schedule client meetings as directed.
- Provide internal support for Total Health.
- Post and update wellness related media as directed.
- Distribute monthly newsletters to internal and external clients and contacts.
• Vendor Relations.
- Keep vendor spreadsheet current as needed.
- Support client with vendor relations as directed.
Keep informed of wellness trends by researching related articles and communications.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top