Health Legal Consulting Summer Associate - College Program 2018
Mercer is a global consulting leader in health, wealth and career. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset - their people. Clients include a majority of the companies in the Fortune 1000 and FTSE 100, as well as medium- and small-market organizations and government entities. Mercer consultants help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset - their people.
Mercer is in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the career opportunities available through Mercer. Our competitive programs, entrepreneurial spirit and team-oriented culture offer a richly rewarding and exciting environment where you can excel and achieve your professional goals.
Mercer's Health business segment helps our clients develop the right strategies and solutions for providing health and welfare benefits to employees. Mercer Health strategizes with clients of all sizes and industries to find health, financial security, work/life, voluntary and other benefits solutions that fit their needs and brings the optimal combination of local-market knowledge and nationally-driven best practices. In the US, we provide clients with innovative, emerging solutions and support for legislative and regulatory compliance regarding health care benefits. Mercer Health innovations translate into superior benefits for clients and distinguish Mercer in the marketplaces.
A Legal Consulting Summer Intern can expect to do some of the following work:
- Write responses to client situations requiring legislative and regulatory compliance support.
- Collaborate with legal consultants to develop documentary solutions to clients' compliance needs.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues
- Collect and examine data relevant to developing solutions on various practices.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions to develop client recommendations.
- Prepare client presentations and communications, being delivered to executives, senior management, and HR leaders.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top