Health & Benefits Producing Consultant
How many times have you been meeting with a CFO, CHRO, VP of HR or Senior HR leader and see an ocean of opportunity to help but just don't have the programs and human capital? Is time for you to give yourself a promotion and to work for a global leader in Health & Benefits?
Our San Francisco team engages with the Bay Area's most prominent companies. You will have the opportunity to partner with our world class consulting team and gain invaluable insights to help grow your career. You will also be expected to elevate the team with your experiences as this is a collaborative team. You can expect our leadership team to make significant investments in you as they have all come from diverse career experiences and learned how Mercer operates.
If this sound like the right, the right team and the right company. Submit your resume and be prepared to discuss the following topics.
Please be prepared to discuss in detail the following:
Articulation of your sales funnel
- How you identify, research, profile, and prospect Fortune 1000 accounts
- Talk through your sales strategies, gaining meetings, and identifying key decision makers.
- Illustrate your process of managing a prospect through a long tail sales cycle.
Highlight your relationship building skills
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
- Be ready to dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in address these issues
Share an example of how you have managed a Broker of Record engagement
- What issues did you find in doing an analysis of employee utilization and what recommendations did you make as a result?
- In the development of the communications plan what challenges did you face?
- How do you track implementation progress and challenges for stewardship meetings?
If you can discuss these topics in detail Mercer might be the right place for you.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Back to top