Head of ICAT Marketing
ICAT - Head of Marketing
The position will report to the Global Head of Marketing for Victor, and be based in Broomfield, CO.
We're looking for a Head of Marketing to take our dynamic and growth-oriented company to the next level. The ideal candidate is an innovative marketer and leader with experience leading teams in the financial sector to achieve remarkable things. This individual is passionate about enhancing the customer experience, is powered by both creativity and KPIs, adept at coming up with the next innovative idea, selling their ideas to their peers, and a champion collaborator, cross-company and cross-channel. You'll be an out-of-the-box thinker with a knack for data, problem solving and building end-to-end marketing solutions that drives measurable results.
If you are an inspiring marketing leader with a passion for understanding and solving customer needs, read more and apply now!
ICAT helps business owners and homeowners recover from disasters by offering innovative and flexible property catastrophe insurance solutions. It is a dynamic and growth-oriented business, where we strive to be the best and work with the best talent in the industry. ICAT is a part of Victor Insurance Holdings, the largest managing general underwriter in the world with location in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Netherlands and Italy.
ICAT is seeking a strategic Head of Marketing to help take its business to the next level to drive growth initiatives and product and service offerings. This individual will be responsible for strategic marketing of products, programs and services, enhancing the user experience, increasing our knowledge of our primary and secondary customers to build programs that serve their needs, and creating best-in-class digital experiences for customers and partners.
- Partners with the business and broader Victor marketing team to set the annual marketing strategy for ICAT and ties it to the marketing budget. Manages the budget annually, ensuring it is spent wisely and that overspending does not occur.
- Develops and executes strategic marketing plans and programs tied to corporate and business segment objectives, with a focus on driving new business and business growth.
- Drives UX/UI initiatives, working to ensure new and existing customer platforms and the .com provide a consistent best-in-class digital experience for clients and partners.
- Leads efforts to deeply understand client audiences, including primary and secondary market research, persona development, customer journey mapping, competitive analysis and customer segmentation with a constant focus on customer-centricity.
- Leads market research and competitive analysis efforts for new program and product launches in partnership with business leaders and teams within ICAT.
- Partners with the business and IT leaders to drive innovation efforts and digital transformation strategies including use of artificial intelligence and predictive analytics (such as Einstein tool in Salesforce).
- Utilizes Salesforce Marketing automation platforms and capabilities to drive buying decisions, increase retention and further cross-selling opportunities with artificial intelligence analytics
- Positions ICAT for evolving strategic digital marketing capabilities via B2B2C, B2B and B2C marketing channels.
- Serves as a senior member of the ICAT management team, bringing the marketing lens to business opportunities and decisions and guiding leaders on appropriate positioning of their business internally and externally.
- Serves as a senior-level member of the global Victor marketing team, sharing experiences, ideas and guidance with other managers from various locations around the world.
- Works closely with sales leaders to ensure coordination of sales and marketing campaigns and lead generation efforts.
- Ensures marketing metrics, including customer engagement and online behavior, are in place and being reported out to the business to demonstrate the ROI.
- Serves as a strategic marketing partner to geographic and practice leaders, guiding them on appropriate positioning of our offerings internally and externally and working on value propositions.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate branding throughout business segments, product lines and promotional materials and events.
- Manages a team to drive business objectives.
- Is a strong independent worker but also a collegial team player.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA degree in marketing, business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 7 + years marketing experience. Mix of copy writing, editing and design experience required. Outstanding writing and editorial skills.
- Salesforce CRM and marketing automation (Pardot, Act-On, etc) experience required.
- Strong digital marketing and UX experience required.
- Experience in insurance or financial services strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven administration, organization and planning skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
- Customer service oriented, with a collaborative approach.
- Passionate about marketing, and seeing your ideas come to life in the form of driving business results.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions and open to some domestic travel.
Founded in 1998 and based in Broomfield, Colorado, ICAT is a leading provider of property insurance protection to homeowners and businesses located in hurricane- and earthquake-exposed regions of the United States. ICAT draws from highly specialized underwriting expertise and advanced technology tools to offer brokers and their clients market-leading catastrophe coverage. Along with its subsidiary, Boulder Claims, ICAT's inherent promise to policyholders is to assist people and businesses as they recover from disasters. ICAT programs currently protect over 85,000 homeowners and business owners in catastrophe-exposed regions of the US.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top