Growth Support Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: Growth Support Intern
Growth Support Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career..
We are currently looking for a proactive, energetic and organized intern to provide strategic and administrative support for our growth (sales) team. This intern will gain insight into business-to-business consulting in a solution-sale environment. The Growth Support Intern will work with our sales leaders to support growth initiatives, review client and prospect data, prepare reports, update systems, etc. Additionally, the Growth Support Intern will work with our growth team to leverage resources such as social media and company databases to more effectively reach potential clients.
- Support our prospecting strategy sessions, through strategies around and management of our prospecting CRM (Salesforce), LinkedIn, and other databases
- Support partnership review process
- Support general sales initiatives through planning, research and analysis
- Create communications for national growth programs, including:
- Research & write feature stories & growth success stories
- Compile materials for growth events
- Assist with social media posts/strategies
- Other assigned duties to support growth as needed
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (or working toward degree)
- Ideally a focus in business, marketing, sales or entrepreneurship
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, management and peers. Strong interpersonal and customer-service related skills.
- Including ability to pivot approach when working directly with various colleagues
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top