Global Leader Enterprise Architecture & Engineering
Leader Enterprise Architecture & Engineering has primary responsibility for delivering Enterprise Architecture services for all MMC Technology Projects combined with Application Engineering for all MMC Enterprise Applications. The Enterprise Architecture function includes development and communication of system architectures, technology standards and roadmaps. The responsibility for Enterprise Applications extends to Analytics Platforms as well as the ongoing development of MGTI's Private and Public Cloud Technology Platform to support ongoing MMC Operating Company innovation efforts. The Leader has specialized skills and experience in the development and deployment of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) technologies. The Leader has overall managerial responsibility for these functions, oversees multiple teams and is accountable for its deliverables.
- Lead architect of MMC's current and future state platform to support business innovation through the deployment of cloud and analytics technologies.
- Establishes the overall objectives each respective function and is accountable for project delivery and meeting budgetary objectives and both a department and project level.
- Develops and communicates goals and objectives to functional managers within the function and with key stakeholders within MGTI and Op Co Business/Technology Teams.
- Creates, manages and maintains departmental policies, processes and procedures relating to standards, projects and cross functional interoperability.
- Implements and maintains process for system engineering and enterprise architecture which is executed by Applied Engineering and supports all projects managed by MGTI. Represents MGTI in MMC Enterprise Architecture Meetings.
- Develops and contributes to MGTI innovation and service delivery strategy.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top