Global Head of Total Rewards
How we incentivize and reward our employees is a critical factor to our success. The Global Head of Total Rewards will be an integral advisor to Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to create competitive compensation programs that will allow us to successfully attract, retain and motivate Guy Carpenter's talent across the globe.
In this role, you'll be responsible for compensation processes and programs on a worldwide basis and provide leadership to a small team of people located in the US and UK. You'll also work in collaboration with your Total Rewards colleagues across the broader Marsh & McLennan Companies organization.
If you are ready to make a difference by shaping our company's total rewards philosophy, then please submit your resume and let's talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Share how you've been an effective manager for a team of compensation professionals.
- Discuss how you've been able to develop and implement compensation policies, procedures, guidelines and philosophy.
- Share how you've been able to ensure compensation programs remain aligned with organizational strategy by researching issues and recommending and implementing updates.
- Detail your ability to provide a competitive framework for rewarding performance and incorporate appropriate best-practice concepts.
- Detail your approach for communicating compensation processes and educate management staff on compensation considerations, philosophy and role in determining pay/rewards.
- Discuss how you provide expertise and counsel to management on pay determination and approach to rewards.
- Share how you've developed processes which integrate with and leverage HRIS technology.
- Detail your experience creating models and conduct research to support Compensation initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Masters or other advanced degree preferred.
- CCP preferred.
- Experience managing a staff of professionals.
- Strong PC and systems skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday preferred.
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients' most trusted and valuable reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top