Global Access Management Analyst
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
The Global Access Management Analyst provisions the Marsh & McLennan Companies Operating Company's employee domain, application, and system accounts, as well as provides data access while adhering to Information Security best practices along with defined audit requirements. Global Access Management Analysts will interact directly with employees and contractors from all regions and Operating Companies to accurately resolve requests, or incidents. Will collaborate with other information technology (MGTI) groups to help determine procedures, and support in addition to project work requirements.
The MGTI Access Management team members provides our Operating Company's employee domain, application, and system accounts, as well as data access while adhering to Information Security best practices and defined audit requirements. An analyst will interact directly with employees and contractors from all regions and Operating Companies and will also interact with other MGTI groups to help determine process, and support plus project work.
- Perform access and account support for internal applications and systems, network shares, UNIX servers, and email access.
- Manage and utilise, with a high degree of competency, system administration tools and processes to effectively deliver Access Management objectives.
- Follow up on all questions, problems, or suggestions and respond to employee inquiries with appropriate level of urgency.
- Perform the provision of ad-hoc advice and support for non-service catalogue items and general queries as directed.
- Take part in Service Improvement Programs (SIP's) as required
- Interact with senior colleagues in other areas of technology to identify and correct problems.
- Deal competently with multiple large projects or problems simultaneously.
- Ensure GLAM services are delivered to defined SLT for all aspects of technology delivery.
- Ensure that monitoring requirements are implemented and observed.
- Provide Ad-Hoc reporting for Service Delivery as required.
- Provide appropriate support documentation and tools for colleagues at all levels.
- Answer queries regarding the use of current and new technologies.
- Collaborate with project teams to determine issue resolutions.
- Review problem trends and recommend corrective actions to avoid outages.
- Ensure that the established change management processes are implemented
- Implement services in line with the Service Catalogue.
- Keep abreast of technology developments.
- Maintain knowledge of all service catalogue products.
- Remain up-to-date on all technology projects with potential impact to role.
- Propose new technology that supports the business needs.
- Develop and maintain solid understanding of employee needs and business applications, using this knowledge to enhance the service provided
- Adhere to standards as defined, identifying and recommending improvements to existing standards.
- Implement policies, standards and processes for all aspects of GLAM Operations.
- Ensure that all security policies are followed and enforced.
- Use best practice processes in every request, to be compliant with SOXFSA audit requirements.
- Ensure that approval for any out of budget spend is obtained prior to commitment.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top