We are seeking a Consulting Professional in our Forensic Accounting and Claims Services (FACS) Practice within Marsh Risk Consulting (MRC) located in Chicago, Illinois. This entry/intermediate level consulting position will participate in engagements to provide insurance loss measurement and claims preparation and advisory services, as well as expert forensic accounting assistance for financial investigations to quantify damages resulting from catastrophic events, litigation or disputes.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain the necessary information to perform the agreed upon services
- Conduct industry and statistical data research via the internet and other applicable sources
- Assist with preparation of financial analysis, financial modeling, and investigative procedures in connection with various damage quantification and forensic investigation matters including business interruption, large property damage, and fidelity claims
- Prepare working paper files with documentation of evidence obtained and procedures performed
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of internal and external presentations related to FACS practice areas and service offering
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top