Flood Industry Sales and Client Relationship Leader
Flood Industry Sales and Client Relationship Leader reports directly to the CEO of Torrent Technologies providing day-to-day leadership and management of all strategic programs in support of the Sales and Client Relations functions. Flood Industry Sales and Client Relationship Leader will monitor and improve performance to meet financial goals and deliver on strategic imperatives. This key executive is well positioned to lead the ongoing Client Engagement of the Torrent organization, making a significant impact on the growth, success and profitability that deliver results consistent with the Torrent strategy and sales plans.
- Directs the employment activities of the team that include staffing, performance assessment, development, and training. Encourages employee development by providing appropriate coaching and counseling support. Sets high standards for goals that result in top quality service. Motivates and leads employees and inspires team spirit.
- Leads in all Requests for Proposal for Torrent.
- Determines and defines the pricing of client services to drive optimum value and account profitability.
- Leads Client Executive team members in the pursuit of new and expanded business opportunities.
- Oversees the development and utilization of sales support systems and tools.
- Coordinates with the other leaders in the partnership regarding the execution of the strategy on marketing and public relation efforts including but not limited to direct mail, client forums, educational seminars, information on new products/solutions, competition, markets, and trends.
- Manages client relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Supports negotiations with clients regarding the pricing of services in critical situations.
- Monitors client consulting and support services functions to ensure the highest performance standards and customer satisfaction.
- Keeps internal and external clients as the focal point of all activities.
- Represents Torrent to NFIP/FEMA; Industry groups; Marsh entities.
- Accountable for developing, establishing, and directing execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives that drive sales process and best practices across Producer/Product/Industry/Geography.
Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives that drive sales process and best practices.
- Upgrade of existing reporting and deliverables specific to funnel, forecast and overall financial reporting that support acceleration of Go To Market, profitable growth and other Sales, Client and Industry imperatives
- Bachelor's degree required / MBA preferred.
- Must have 10 years of overall insurance industry experience with a minimum of 5 years of senior leadership experience.
- Experience developing and leading strategic programs in a sales or account management function.
- Experience developing relationships with people at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Experience with sales methodologies, sales funnel management, etc.
- Aptitude for strategic vision and thinking; ability to provide insight opportunities to best position function for success, looking beyond the present situation to conceptualize key trends and identify changing market demands and solutions that support change and improvement.
- Open leadership style. Actively seeks out and supports collaborative thinking and problem solving with others in the organization.
Back to top