Financial Strategy Group Consultant
The Financial Strategy Group (FSG) Analyst is responsible for working as part of a team on a wide range of consultancy projects, including both actuarial and investment work on corporate and trustee clients. To fulfill this role, the Analyst will:
- Consult directly to clients and supports more senior consultants, as appropriate, to deliver advice on risk management / reduction in relation to defined benefit plans for both trustee and corporate clients
- Provide leadership to the team, acting as a role model. Effectively delegates work to junior colleagues and able to give guidance and acts as peer reviewer for colleagues. May act in a supervisor role responsible for managing people performance and provide career advice.
- Ensure all professionalism / compliance standards and processes are understood and followed.
- Participate annually in goal setting and year end reviews of his or her performance. Establish goals that contribute to Mercer's success, including non billable projects
- Actively contribute to FSG specialist research process, FSG tools development and FSG intellectual capital
- Meet business development targets. Contribute to new business proposals and seek to extend the range of services provided to clients (FSG, investment, and cross business).
- Partner with senior consultants in indentifying new business opportunities, develop pursuit strategies, and support the new business and proposal processes
- Meet with clients and prospects where appropriate to deliver services and develop opportunities
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top