FINANCIAL REPORTING SPECIALIST
The Financial Reporting Specialist is responsible for collecting, organizing, summarizing, analyzing and reporting on data from carriers and vendors in an accurate and timely manner. This role supports the Underwriting practice by providing quantitative reports and communicating the results from their findings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Partner with carriers and internal teams to build and maintain schedule for client data collection according to reporting schedules;
- Request, accept, save, and assemble data in Claims and utilization and budget vs. actual reporting templates;
- Develop and customize reports for internal teams' members with current and prospective client data;
- Provide high level observations on population changes and trends;
- Drive collection of consistent data from carriers and other data sources
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred or equivalent experience is required;
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Excel is required (i.e. ability to perform sumifs, pivot tables, etc);
- Intermediate knowledge of other MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Outlook)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and process;
- Superior time management skills with attention to deadlines and organized work habits;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be able to effectively interact with people internal and external customers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Work is typically performed on site at Trion's Conshohocken office
Back to top