The purpose of this position is to develop price proposals, cost estimates, rough order of magnitudes, and rate schedules required to support the sales organization as it relates to Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Health & Benefits, Taft Hartley, and Total Absence Management administration. This includes new business pricing and underwriting, coordination with the Business Strategist and Proposal Services teams, re-pricing analysis on the existing client base, and client base product analysis.
- Key integral member of the U.S. Sales Operations Services team responsible for governing the pricing function for new and existing clients. This includes developing custom pricing models in addition to utilizing and modifying existing pricing models to provide insight and recommendations for business decisions.
- Analyzes and supports pricing requirements and creates complex pricing models in response to requests for proposals and existing client renewals. Provides strategic guidance and support for all aspects of pricing to the Business Strategist, Proposal Services, and Relationship Manager teams for solution proposals.
- Responsible for all aspects of the pricing model. Acts as the key liaison between the Sales organization and Finance, Client Services, and Participant Services in order to ensure the long-term operating plan assumptions including but not limited to rate structures, labor ratios, and new product pricing.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- 5 to 10 years of cost analysis accounting or pricing experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Requires strong analytical skills, strong financial acumen and the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Requires advanced skills in MS Excel along with strong organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top