The Financial Analyst in Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for budget, forecast and month end deliverables and special projects. This highly visible position performs quality financial analysis that provides business leaders an understanding of key drivers and underlying results. Additionally, this person is responsible for providing guidance and support to the finance teams based throughout the world. Overall, this candidate should be a detail-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates initiative in decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills with a desire for significant contribution.
- Assist with the global budget, three year outlook and monthly forecast process
- Develop expertise and ownership of key P&L line-items
- Act as point of contact for one of Marsh's corporate support functions
- Coordinate monthly calls/meetings with the support function
- Provide financial support to leaders' strategic initiatives
- Manage the Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) forecast and budget processes
- Support global month-end close process by preparing recurring/standard and ad hoc reports, researching general ledger activity and variances to budget, prior year and forecast
- Prepare financial presentations in various forms to report month and quarter-end results to business and function leaders
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top