Finance Manager II
While this role will focus on core FP&A responsibilities - book close, forecast development, budgeting - the candidate will be expected to partner with business leaders and colleagues to provide insightful decision support around growth opportunities, metric reporting, and global consolidation.
- Perform the close, forecast, and budget process including any required reporting for the business and corporate reporting with limited oversight
- Develop/maintain financial models to enable analytics around trends, performance, and outlook
- Facilitate sound management decisions through financial and metric reporting while highlighting material variances, trends, & risks/opportunities, and providing insightful commentary to the business and corporate partners
- Perform ad hoc analyses on financial data and business requests to monitor tactical decisions and enable strategic decision making
- Foster service-focused relationships with the business leaders while effectively collaborating with other support functions
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top