Finance Leadership Development Program Associate - New York - MBA Program 2018
The program offers a challenging opportunity for high-potential candidates to develop a thorough understanding of our businesses and Global Finance group. Each Associate will be assigned to a Mentor who will be fully committed to their development and successful completion of the rotation. Further, Associates may be involved in impactful projects and Finance key initiatives, such as Women In Finance ("WIF") and Artificial Intelligence ("AI" / "Bloc Chain".) Joining MMC, Associates will experience our commitment to learning and development, such as learning about our new state-of-the-art learning portal, Finance Academy.
Upon successful completion of the two-year rotational program, Associates will be placed into permanent roles across the firm that will focus on continued career development to promote leadership potential.
- Support MMC Global Finance through the assigned placement team
- Assist in managing/executing functional team projects and strategic initiatives
- Depending on placement, responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Competitor and industry analyses
- Due diligence and valuation modeling
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Investor Relations analysis and communications
- Cash flow and liquidity analysis
- Corporate accounting and public company filings
- Presenting detailed findings from data set analysis
- Review and evaluate controls to improve operating efficiency
- Engage in learning, networking, community service, and events
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top