Executive Liability Marketing Specialist
Under minimal supervision, the XLP Marketing Specialist is responsible for marketing new and renewal XLP coverages (D&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Crime and K/R), managing the marketing process and providing advice and assistance requiring advanced technical and industry knowledge to meet client and Team needs and resolve difficulties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Interact with Commercial Department teams in order to market and place XLP coverages
• Review submission of current / renewal policy, historical claims experience, and additional related materials required to prepare for submission of risk. Advise Team if further information or clarification is needed
• Advise Client Executive, educating and informing them of recent industry trends and events and other account specific factors which may affect Carrier quotes or requirements
• Submit the risk to the marketplace ensuring carriers have all information they require and data is accurate and current
- Provide Teams marketing summaries as needed
- Correspond with carrier representatives to coordinate activity, provide information, and advocate on behalf of the client, suggesting limitations and/or modifications to the policy terms to obtain the best possible quotes and coverages
- Analyze market proposals to verify coverages, premium rates and competitiveness.
- Identify and resolve with underwriter(s) any omissions or shortfalls on viable quotes
• Present quotes to Client Executive /Teams
- Summarize the submissions made, quotes received and factors that affected quotes
- Prepare proposal pages including policy comparisons as needed
• Provide assistance to Teams if needed for midterm negotiations with Carriers Develop and maintain thorough understanding of XLP coverage, coverage developments and enhancement and differences between various carriers' policies and endorsements
• Provide direction to, mentor and train XLP Marketing Associate
• Establish and maintain effective, positive working relationships with Associates, clients and carriers
- Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy client and carrier requirements and according to renewal schedule
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration when faced with client or Team difficulties
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top