Executive Compensation Financial Analyst
Executive Compensation: Critical Connection Between Senior Management, the Board and Shareholders The market landscape is changing at an unprecedented pace. Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer: people. Your people are your only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
The Executive Compensation Financial Analyst is responsible for managing client projects that focus on executive compensation topics including providing direction to analysts and associates, serving as a primary client contact on projects, and writing/reviewing client presentations that include meaningful conclusions for review by senior consultants on the team. To fulfill this role, the Consultant will: - Serve as a client contact and build relationships with clients; conduct c
Required core competencies:
- BA/BS degree including significant coursework in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, and/or accounting, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience in management consulting, executive compensation, finance, or accounting;
- Experience in project management, data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience with Capital IQ or similar financial database
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top