Executive Benefits Consulting Summer Intern - Louisville - College Program 2020
- Louisville, KY
THE POSITION: Executive Benefits Consulting Summer Intern
Mercer is uniquely qualified to help organizations design and execute sophisticated workforce strategies, whether it's for a multinational organization or a local company attempting to grow within its market. We provide best-in-class consulting, rigorous analytics, and data-driven insights that help organizations make fact-based decisions.
Mercer's Career practice helps companies design, assess, and execute performance measurement and rewards strategies that reinforce business objectives. We do this by understanding our clients' unique strategies, capabilities, and company cultures, applying our design and analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of global market practices to deliver effective results. Our clients are primarily senior executives and Board members.
We help our clients set total rewards strategies for the broad workforce and executives. We benchmark, design and implement rewards programs for our clients, including compensation structures, incentive/bonus plans, and benefit programs. Our particular team, based in Louisville, KY, also includes Mercer's national Executive Benefits Group. We align rewards with value-creating business strategies. We also stay abreast of regulatory developments and their implications and monitor global market trends for our clients.
To learn more about Mercer's Career practice, please visit https://www.mercer.com/what-we-do/workforce-and-careers.html
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data analysis, project management, and presentation design
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity; seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Ability to work in teams and be flexible to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Be challenged to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and have a direct impact on their employees
- Fine tune your natural skills and learn new ones
- Opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
- First hand exposure to client work
- Fun social and professional development events throughout the summer
Back to top