At Mercer we are currently seeking a talented Executive Assistant to support a Regional Market Leader. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, have an eye for detail, and always willing tolend a helping hand this is the opportunity for you. As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting continuity of administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Resolving administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying and communicating solutions to enhance performance.
- Providing peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
- Managing calendar, schedules meeting, and arranges travel for the department to optimize work performance.
- Processing and/or coordinating completion of expense reports in a timely manner.
- Handling higher level internal and external inquiries to support high level of customer satisfaction and communication.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Must have outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Excellent organizational skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail/accuracy.
- Strong judgment, discretion, confidentiality and decision making skills.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top