Under limited supervision and on own initiative, provides executive level manager with administrative support.
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion of a highly confidential nature.
- Prepares reports and correspondence by transcribing notes and taking dictation.
- Maintains correspondence and data files, often confidential in nature.
- Acts as a central contact person for executive level manager during his/her absence.
- Makes travel, appointment, and meeting arrangements.
- May take and relay telephone messages.
- Prepares expense accounts.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes. Composes own correspondence.
- May order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Coordinates, manages and maintains calendar.
- Complies with Marsh professional standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
- Takes on additional responsibilities as required or assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top