Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Supports continuity of administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying and communicating solutions to enhance performance. Maintains administrative work flow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Oversees office support workflow and allocation of resources, while providing quality assurance and client satisfaction with office support staff performance.
- Provides peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
- Partners with business and office leadership in addressing the office support needs of the office.
- Manages calendar, schedules meeting, and arranges travel for the department to optimize work performance.
- Processes and/or coordinates completion of expense reports in a timely manner.
- Handles higher level internal and external inquiries to support high level of customer satisfaction and communication.
- Undertakes more complex administrative duties with specific projects as required.
- High School/GED diploma required, Associates or Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative capacity at a large global firm preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be a self-starter, proactive, responsive, resourceful and take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, high level of accuracy in work product, with exemplary organizational skills, and meets commitments
- Must be highly flexible and adaptive.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top