Enrollment Services Team Leader- Client Management
The Enrollment Services Team Leader - Client Management is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of internal teams in Mercer Administration enrollment services delivery. To fulfill this role, the Team Leader will:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met; extensive contact with clients and Mercer consultants
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met; direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions; keep the team updated on benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development.
- Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement.
Supervises four or more employees as direct reports. Has full authority for people management including:
- Assigning, directing, and evaluating work
- Executes hiring decisions
- Conducts performance evaluations and career development discussions
- Recommending salary and bonus actions
- Ensures appropriate orientation and on-going education/training
Oversees client accounts on the Team, including:
- Monitors client status and service level agreements
- Manages escalated issues pertaining to client service, and facilitates the identification of mutually beneficial solutions to resolve issues
- Partner with other operations Team Leads and Managers to identify opportunities for efficiency pertaining to client satisfaction.
- Subject matter expert and system/process resource
- Key resource for day-to-day issues
- Investigate technical and business issues reported by clients and recommend optimal solutions.
Identify and recommend opportunities to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies areas for continued improvement and opportunities to offshore routine processes
- Implements process improvements or other initiatives (system enhancements and rollouts) that accommodate ongoing industry changes, and ad hoc business needs.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top