End User Services Engineer
- Your primary responsibilities will be architecting/implementing/managing enterprise collaboration and social solutions in global environment. You will be also defining roadmap of those services and positioning it with the Enterprise Architecture, managing development of connected solutions and supporting the colleagues.
- Understand the Microsoft ecosystem of Office 365 Services, its inter-relationships & impact of systems & applications on the existing & future environment (Exchange Online, Advanced Threat Protection, Active Directory Forests, Active Directory Federation Services, Security Permissions & Authentication, Certificates, Tenants, Azure Active Directory, Azure Rights Management, etc.).
- Evaluate and perform POCs on Microsoft and other vendor roadmaps to recommend solutions for the Enterprise. As a EUS Engineer, you will be a problem solver. You will leverage your technical background to design and engineer the most technically innovative solutions for the firm.
Working with business team to understand customer issues and will investigate, prototype and deliver an innovative system solution. All of your solutions, both traditional and cloud-native, will drive productivity and collaboration.
- Strong understanding of architectural design, development, migration, management & supporting O365 implementations.
- Hands on experience in an enterprise environment with designing and deploying one or more cloud based enterprise productivity suites such as Microsoft Office 365, Box or GSuite.
- Able to work independently and provide recommendations on strategies for meeting client needs within the portal, collaboration, and enterprise social domains and bring creative problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Familiarity with modern cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience in analyzing, estimating and planning for enhancement requests, developing new services cross functionally in Office 365 technologies such as SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Groups, Azure etc.
- Strong understanding of design and implementation of client technology solutions (e.g. Microsoft Windows 10, MacOS, Browsers, GPOs, etc.) in a global organization.
- Strong time and task management skills to estimate and successfully meet project timeline with ability to bring consistency and quality assurance across various projects
- Ability to learn new technologies and to work independently without intensive oversight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and provide recommendations on strategies for meeting client needs within the portal, collaboration, and enterprise social domains and bring creative problem solving and issue resolution skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field. 10+ years of industry experience in total: 3+ years of relevant 0365 productivity suites experience and 5+ years of end user computing engineering experience analyzing designing, building and deploying desktop solutions into production environments.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top