MMA Mid-Atlantic - Roanoke, VA
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
The Employment Specialist will be responsible for the support of the full-cycle recruiting efforts to meet the talent resource needs across multiple divisions and geographic locations while working collaboratively with recruiters to fill open positions with top talent.
• Conducts recruitment effort to include advertising/posting positions, screening resumes, and participating in the interview process.
• Pre-screen applicants by reviewing resumes, conducting phone and in-person interviews for appropriateness of skills, experience, knowledge, and fit.
• Serves as a point of contact for candidates, providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and position.
• Manages scheduling and logistics between candidates and hiring managers.
• Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Maintains a listing of open/available positions, prepares reports, documenting activities, outcomes, challenges and relevant statistics.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top