Employee Health & Benefits Service Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
Career Opportunity: EMPLOYEE HEALTH & BENEFITS SERVICE INTERN
Employee Health and Benefits Service Intern- Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently looking for a proactive, energetic and organized intern to join our Employee Health and Benefits Service Team. Our Employee Benefits Intern will gain an understanding of how we create strong benefits products for our clients and will play an integral role in our client service process. Duties may include; prepping and assembling meeting preparation materials, claim report reviews, small group renewal preparation, making changes to carrier and client information and shadowing client meetings.
ImageRight file maintenance:
- getting documents from our S drive in to ImageRight
- contacting carriers for copies of policies / certificates
Meeting material fulfillment: printing client meeting materials, assembling meeting packets
- Making changes to carrier contacts or updating client contacts as needed
- Converting old employee annual enrollment communications to new formats
Review Claim reports for accuracy
Small group renewal preparation in Nexben
Join teams at client meetings when appropriate
Assist with any 5500 Filing Prep (gathering Schedule A's from carriers as needed)
Drafting AOR letters for new clients
- Must be pursuing a degree in communication, business management, finance, marketing, entrepreneurship or a related field.
- Must be detailed and organized with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on a team as well as individually.
- Must conduct self professionally; have the ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with management, employees, and peers.
- Proficiency in MS office applications required.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top