Employee Health & Benefits Consultant - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Chesterfield-Maryville, MO
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, J.W. Terrill a Marsh McLennan Agency located in Chesterfield, MOmay be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
As a division of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the largest and most successful insurance broker in the world, MMA offers inspired strategies and new solutions as a single source provider of insurance, financial services, employee benefits and related consulting here in the United States and across the globe.
We are currently looking for Insurance Sales Producers, who have done consultative selling to mid-market companies. Business Insurance and Employee Health &Benefits are our sweet spots and we welcome established books of business.
- New business to business account development
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Using a consultative sales approach, conduct proposals to C-Level Executives
Our Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Starting base salary and Uncapped Commissions
- Residual Commissions
- Potential to make $250k+
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mentorships Training Program
- Full Benefits Package
- 2-5 years of Outside B2B (business-to-business) selling with a proven track record in being able to ask the right questions in order to foster credibility quickly while at the same time gaining a sense of how to best align our offerings with the client.
- Experience in the midmarket - companies with (100 - 1000 employees).
- Corporate image coupled with a great attitude
- Must be assertive - yet consultative
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce a plus
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top