Employee Health & Benefits Account Manager - Marsh & McLennan Agency - New Berlin, WI
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in New Berlin, WI may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
As an EH&B Account Manager you will be responsible for the daily management of client accounts and coordinating the placement of their insurance coverage with carriers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Service and develop accounts. Responsible for day-to-day service questions for an assigned book of accounts.
2. Work collaboratively with producer and client executive regarding client needs and to deliver exceptional service to the customer.
3. Actively and effectively manage annual enrollment periods and the implementation of plan changes and coverage transfer.
4. Provide employee communications to clients such as annual benefit enrollment guides, PowerPoint presentations, benefit summaries, and enrollment forms.
5. Secure and maintain current benefit plan summaries/documents, amendments, etc.
6. Document issues related to clients in document management system.
7. Assist with day-to-day service issues and concerns such as complex service issues, claims, billing, eligibility, enrollment, and coverage issues. Answer questions on plan interpretation and compliance.
8. Follow up with clients, and other team members assigned to the account, on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties are notified.
9. Prepare renewal binders, proposals and spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
10. Responsible for updating the agency management system and customer files in the document management system according to agency procedure.
11. Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in the welfare benefit plan industry preferred -- working for an employer, insurer/administrator or broker.
2. Life & Health/Accident License.
3. Motivated, self-starter with the ability to take initiative, seek answers and share information.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy team while maintaining a positive attitude.
5. Knowledge of group insurance (medical, dental, vision, and disability products.)
6. Effective public speaking skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Good organizational skills with ability to handle many tasks simultaneously.
8. Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
9. Physical ability to conduct local travel.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top