Employee Benefits/HRIS Configuration Analyst
The EB Configuration Analyst is responsible for serving as the day-to-day liaison for our client contacts and their respective healthcare providers and vendors during implementations, open enrollments, and ongoing benefits administration. This position also works closely with the Employee Benefits service teams and Technology Consultant Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Accountable for all client deliverables and procedures related to benefit plan design changes for system implementations, renewals and ongoing administration;
• Review and revise business and plan design requirements and the functional design specifications for system set-ups and configurations;
• Responsible for quality assurance tasks for various client deliverables and procedures such as, but not limited to, carrier files, payroll files, billing reports, worksheets, confirms, and inbox requests;
• Analyze technical requirements, test plans, training materials and procedure documents;
• Execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure requirements are being met;
• Perform data manipulation, mapping, conversions, and validations utilizing internal systems, external files, Access, and Excel;
• Monitor, research, and resolve escalated client issues by utilizing Issue Management System and other client specific tools, while coaching client team members on resolutions;
• Assist with developing client-specific training guides for Call Center staff in support of clients' benefit plan intricacies and for increased call volume during peak seasons;
• Participate and/or facilitate meetings with clients, carriers and other colleagues;
• Proactively identify and resolve risks and provide proper escalation for high level resolutions;
• Maintain best practices and proactively recommend opportunities for efficiency improvements;
• Establish and cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, carriers and internal departments to ensure successful implementations, renewals and ongoing administration;
• Coach and train internal members of the benefit administration team on best practices and client-specific knowledge.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top